- Two adult individuals are included in lot rent. Authorized residents, guests and visitors shall occupy the lot. Additional visitors and all others must be registered with management and pay a guest fee (see Rules and Regs Guest Policy.)
- Annual lot leases are given first priority on lot rentals. Daily, weekly and monthly RV guests are considered short term residents and may be asked to move lot locations at the expiration of their lease to accommodate annual residents. Short term guests are offered the first right to lease their lot annually.
- All lot rent is non-refundable. Lot leases are not transferable, except in approved cases where a transfer fee has been paid.
- All fees pertaining to the occupancy of the rented lot/unit are the responsibility of the lot resident.
- All lot rental rates are reviewed annually. Changes in lot rental rates, and any early pay incentives may be announced prior to April l. Lot reservation charges of $500.00 plus applicable tax, if necessary, must be paid by April 1 to reserve annual lots for the next season. Resident lot deposits will be applied to annual rent. The lease balance on the annual rent is due no later than October 1 of the same year.
- Refunds: All deposits are fully refundable should resident cancel reservation prior to 30 calendar days before occupancy. Should the Resident depart early, the lot reverts back to The Resort, without any refunds. Prepaid lot rent shall not be transferred or assumed. Resort fees are non-refundable
- RV Check in time is one o’clock p.m.
- All Residents require check in with The Resort office upon initial arrival to The Resort. Any extended absence or two weeks or more from The Resort require registration desk notification upon return. If requested upon arrival, you will be issued a form to commence mail service.
- Upon arrival, RV’s will be escorted to their lot by staff. Once sited by staff, do not change RV position on the lot! (Utility hookups are sometimes not visible when parking and may be damaged if position is changed).
- DO NOT make adjustments to water risers as they can be broken with applied force. Contact The Resort Office for assistance.
- Any damage to lot or lot facilities by residents may result in a repair charge to the individual.
- RV Check Out Is 12 Noon
- Except for work or activities authorized by Management, quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., during which time residents must ensure that potentially disruptive sounds, including but not limited to voices, television, radios, musical instruments, noisy vehicles, power tools, etc., shall not travel beyond the resident’s individual lot.
- Local municipality ordinances for curfews shall be recognized by the resort for minors.
- Loud music, parties, gatherings, profane or obscene language, verbal harassment, arguing,
public intoxication, excessive vehicles or guests/visitors during quiet hours, disturbing noises, and all other forms of disruptive conduct are prohibited. No nuisance creating exterior speakers, horns, whistles, bells, or other sound devices are allowed, except security devices installed at homes and used exclusively for security purpose (and installed by a licensed contractor in compliance with applicable ordinances, regulations and these rules).
LOADING AND UNLOADING
RV’S PRIOR TO STORAGE
- Upon arrival and prior to departure, loading and unloading of your RV is restricted to two (2) days or 48 hours. All other RV loading or unloading activities must be completed as quickly as possible and will be allowed no longer than 12 hours for this purpose.
- A temporary pass is required from the office for any parking off leased lot. Someone must be present at all times with keys, available to move the RV from the street in the event of an emergency.
- All resort guests RV’s must be less than ten (10) years old, unless approved by Management, and at least 26 feet in length.
- Van conversions, pop-up campers, cab-over campers, high/low type trailers, Class B RVs and tents are prohibited.
- Unsightly, ill-fitting added structures (i.e., awnings, sunshades and add a room structures, etc.) will not be allowed.